- our corporate governance services and product offerings are referred to as the “services” and
- our websites are referred to as the “websites.”
Corporate Governance Partners, Inc. owns and operates various sites on the World Wide Web including without limitation foresight.board-ops.com (collectively, the “websites”) and provides various services (collectively, “We,” “Us”, or “Our”).
Your access to and use of our websites and all the services provided through our websites and mobile applications (collectively, our “services”) are subject to our Terms of Service and all applicable laws.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which also describes the steps we take to ensure our processing of your personal data.
What Information is Collected
Information You Give Us
When you sign up for services, communicate with our customer service team, call, text or email us, we may ask for information including your name, email address, billing address, and company name. We also collect personal information such as a name, email address, phone number and birthdate name of any end users you authorize to log into and utilize services in connection with your account.
Information We Collect Automatically
No Information from Children Under Age 18
Our websites and services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at our websites or to provide us with any personal information about yourself.
- If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information.
- If you believe that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Our websites use Google Analytics to help analyze how users use our websites and our services. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of use our websites and our services to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Our websites and services may be linked to or provided through other third-party websites. We use those third parties to provide a variety of services to us, including, without limitation, hosting our services, providing technical support, processing, and storing your information, updating your customer information records in our database (including both physical address and email address verification), and sending or coordinating the sending of marketing communications on our behalf.
Our websites may include social media features such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our websites (the “Features”). These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
How We Use Your Info
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract:
- Register new companies and accounts and provision of services to you;
- Provide software as a service (applies to anyone that uses our services);
- Provide product technical support;
- Provide user training;
- Provide you with services described on our websites;
- Verify your identity when you sign in to any of our websites;
- Create invoices and process payments;
- Manage our relationship with you, including the delivery of notifications regarding necessary board material; and
- Send emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests. These interests include:
- Operating our websites;
- Updating you with operational news and information about our websites and our services, e.g., to notify you about changes to our websites, website disruptions or security updates;
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve our websites Sites and the services we provide;
- Monitoring activity on our websites;
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g., by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on our websites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- Managing our legal and operational affairs;
- Improving our products and services;
- Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- Processing your job application to CGP.
- Where you give us consent:
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service providers in the US. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption.
When We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties who provide a service to us, including:
- Providers of cloud-based:
- CRM software in relation to customer account maintenance and billing;
- marketing software in relation to prospective customer information management;
- customer support software; and
- accounting software in relation to management of accounting
- Providers who collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of the Website, such as customer activity data; and
- Third-party service providers that help us operate and manage our services.
How Long We Store Your Data
We store your personal data during the time that you are a customer or end user of our services for purposes of providing you with our services. If you have never been a customer or registered end-user, but have consented to receive marketing inquiries or other information, we may store your data until requested by you to delete the data.
If You are a Resident of the European Economic Area or Switzerland
We do not currently anticipate usage by residents of the EU or Switzerland. If you have questions about this aspect of our policy, contact us at email@example.com.
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals in your browser. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent access to certain features of the website.
By using our services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our websites. Your continued use of our websites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Foresight by Corporate Governance Partners
P.O. Box 1676
Deerfield, IL 60015